Sole Marketing Agent! Please call 9663-2230 Malvis Loo if you are keen for a showflat preview (tentatively from 21 Feb)!
INFO AT A GLANCE
- Upper Serangoon View, Residential District 19
- 9 blocks of 16-storey condominium development (1,157 units) - range of 1 BR to 5 BR with attractive pricing, details below
- 6 units of 2-storey strata terrace
- 2 units of strata semi-detached
- 6 retail outlets and 1 childcare centre within the development
- 6 facilities and landscaped zones - The Stream, The River, The Cove, The Waterfall, The Promenade, The Club
- Basement car park
- 99-year leasehold from 3 March 2014, expected TOP 1 Dec 2018
- Elevation chart and siteplan available for download here
- Floor plans available upon request here
Next to the idyllic Sungei Serangoon, you are surrounded by fresh air and botanical scents. Other than breathtaking views, expect opportunities for water sports and recreation. Residents will also enjoy direct access to the Serangoon Park Connector which connects to Punggol Park and other major parks in the North-East Region.
UNIT MIX (indicative prices from $1100 psf)
1 Bedroom from $521K only - between 474 and 484 sqft
2 Bedroom from $6xxK only - between 614 and 721 sqft
3 Bedroom from $8xxK only - between 850 and 1,044 sqft
3 + study (1,023 sqft) and 3 Bedroom Dual Key (958 to 980 sqft) units available
4 Bedroom between 1,033 and 1,216 sqft
5 Bedroom with typical sizes of 1,302 sqft - 16 units only!
PENTHOUSE & STRATA UNITS
1 BR PH between 657 and 689 sqft
2 BR PH between 829 and 926 sqft
3 BR PH between 1,066 and 1,249 sqft
4 BR PH between 1,259 and 1,442 sqft
5 BR PH with typical size of 1,593 sqft
Strata Terrace with typical size of 1,625 sqft
Strata Semi-D between 1,593 and 1,948 sqft
Investors/ shop owners interested in the retail outlets (between 431 and 452 sqft, indicative from $2500 psf) are also encouraged to contact Malvis at 9663-2230.